San Francisco News
App helps drivers fight parking tickets
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you need to fight a parking ticket, there's a new app that can go to court for you.
Fixed just launched in San Francisco. Users upload a photo of their parking ticket and then Fixed matches the driver with an attorney and calculates the odds of beating the ticket in court.
If it's dismissed, users pay Fixed 25 percent of the ticket price. If Fixed loses, users pay nothing except the parking ticket.
Due to high demand, there's currently a waiting list to use the app.
apps, driving, san francisco news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash