San Francisco News
App helps drivers fight parking tickets
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you need to fight a parking ticket, there's a new app that can go to court for you.
Fixed just launched in San Francisco. Users upload a photo of their parking ticket and then Fixed matches the driver with an attorney and calculates the odds of beating the ticket in court.
If it's dismissed, users pay Fixed 25 percent of the ticket price. If Fixed loses, users pay nothing except the parking ticket.
Due to high demand, there's currently a waiting list to use the app.
apps, driving, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 1 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 28 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
1 min ago
- International effort underway to find...
43 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting...
28 min ago