San Francisco News
New poll reveals San Franciscan's top concerns
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new poll has revealed just how expensive it is to live and work in San Francisco and that the pinch is a top concern for voters.
On Tuesday morning, the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce unveiled the results of the 2014 Dignity Health Citybeat Poll.
More than a thousand people gathered for the annual breakfast event at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
According to the chamber, the cost of owning a home is the number one worry for more than a third of San Franciscans. That's a big jump from 20-percent last year.
Other top concerns include homelessness, rent costs and affordability.
real estate, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 51 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 33 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos