San Francisco News
Poisoned meatballs found again in Twin Peaks
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A sign was posted Thursday night that warns of a familiar danger.
Last July several dogs were sickened by eating cooked meatballs full of rat poison. One dog died.
Now there are reports that three dogs have recently been sickened the same way near Crestline Drive, where the previous poisonings happened. Even neighbors without dogs are concerned.
"It's really terrible because a lot of people have dogs and they take them out and they walk them and it's disgusting," said Dennis White, a San Francisco resident.
Police are warning residents with dogs to be extremely careful while walking about the neighborhood.
diamond heights, cole valley, haight ashbury, animal, animals in peril, food, crime, san francisco news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 25 min ago
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 51 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday