San Francisco News
Poisoned meatballs found again in Twin Peaks
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A sign was posted Thursday night that warns of a familiar danger.
Last July several dogs were sickened by eating cooked meatballs full of rat poison. One dog died.
Now there are reports that three dogs have recently been sickened the same way near Crestline Drive, where the previous poisonings happened. Even neighbors without dogs are concerned.
"It's really terrible because a lot of people have dogs and they take them out and they walk them and it's disgusting," said Dennis White, a San Francisco resident.
Police are warning residents with dogs to be extremely careful while walking about the neighborhood.
diamond heights, cole valley, haight ashbury, animal, animals in peril, food, crime, san francisco news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe 31 min ago
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 59 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
27 min ago