San Francisco News
Poisoned meatballs found again in Twin Peaks
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A sign was posted Thursday night that warns of a familiar danger.
Last July several dogs were sickened by eating cooked meatballs full of rat poison. One dog died.
Now there are reports that three dogs have recently been sickened the same way near Crestline Drive, where the previous poisonings happened. Even neighbors without dogs are concerned.
"It's really terrible because a lot of people have dogs and they take them out and they walk them and it's disgusting," said Dennis White, a San Francisco resident.
Police are warning residents with dogs to be extremely careful while walking about the neighborhood.
diamond heights, cole valley, haight ashbury, animal, animals in peril, food, crime, san francisco news
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 13 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 26 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 40 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
13 min ago