San Francisco News
Teens rescued after falling off cliff at China Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters have responded to rescue two teenagers who reportedly fell off a cliff at San Francisco's China Beach this afternoon, a fire official said.
The teens were reported to have fallen shortly before 12:40 p.m. at the beach located in the city's Sea Cliff neighborhood.
Firefighters responded and had reached the teens as of 1:10 p.m. and were in the process of extricating them, the fire official said.
At least one of the two teens was injured, according to the fire official, who did not have any information on the extent of the injuries.
san francisco news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman 40 min ago
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- US approves California's new K-12 testing plan
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Wing cracks lead to Dreamliner production delay
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday