South Bay News
SJ holds 91st annual Veterans Day Parade
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- The Bay Area's largest Veterans Day commemoration took place in San Jose Wednesday, where the city held its 91st annual Veterans Day Parade.
The event featured veterans from World War II and all wars since.
A number of dignitaries took part, including Mayor Chuck Reed, who graduated from the Air Force Academy and served in the Vietnam War.
south bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M 5 min ago
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus 44 min ago
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday