South Bay News
Man hospitalized after two-alarm house fire in Los Gatos
LOS GATOS, CA -- A two-alarm fire at a Los Gatos home sent an 86-year-old man to the hospital early this morning.
A neighbor reported the fire at 5:48 a.m. at a single-family ranch-style home at 264 Old Adobe Road, a fire spokeswoman said.
The fire has since been controlled but firefighters remained at the scene at 8:30 a.m.
The spokeswoman did not know the extent of the man's injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
los gatos, fire, south bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos