South Bay News
Santa Clara student competes on Jeopardy
SANTA CLARA, CA (KGO) -- A Santa Clara University student matched wits with some other very intelligent college students Wednesday; James Hill III is competing in the Jeopardy College Tournament.
Hill is only 17; his family says he started reading at the age of two and skipped kindergarten.
Hill prepared for Jeopardy by reading books, magazines and surfing the Web.
Hill won Wednesday's contest by being the only person to correctly answer the final Jeopardy clue.
television, ABC, south bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos