South Bay News
Santa Clara student competes on Jeopardy
SANTA CLARA, CA (KGO) -- A Santa Clara University student matched wits with some other very intelligent college students Wednesday; James Hill III is competing in the Jeopardy College Tournament.
Hill is only 17; his family says he started reading at the age of two and skipped kindergarten.
Hill prepared for Jeopardy by reading books, magazines and surfing the Web.
Hill won Wednesday's contest by being the only person to correctly answer the final Jeopardy clue.
television, ABC, south bay news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday