South Bay News
Santa Clara student competes on Jeopardy
SANTA CLARA, CA (KGO) -- A Santa Clara University student matched wits with some other very intelligent college students Wednesday; James Hill III is competing in the Jeopardy College Tournament.
Hill is only 17; his family says he started reading at the age of two and skipped kindergarten.
Hill prepared for Jeopardy by reading books, magazines and surfing the Web.
Hill won Wednesday's contest by being the only person to correctly answer the final Jeopardy clue.
television, ABC, south bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 28 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 12 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos