South Bay News
Large commercial building fire in Sunnyvale
SUNNYVALE, CA (KGO) -- Firefighters in the South Bay are investigating the cause of an early morning blaze at a large commercial building.
Crews put out the fire that erupted in Sunnyvale on Lawrence Station Road at Elko Drive about 7 a.m., that's right off Highway 237.
The fire gutted the building and destroyed the roof. A Korean restaurant was located on the property and a gas leak at the site has now been capped.
There were no injuries reported.
sunnyvale, fire, highway 237, south bay news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge 17 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Martinez police treating brush fire as crime scene 37 min ago
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party 21 min ago
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 22 min ago
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 8 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
10 min ago
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos