South Bay News
Three crows test positive for West Nile Virus
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- Three dead crows have tested positive for West Nile virus in the South Bay, the first such finds of the season.
The birds were found in Los Altos, San Jose and Monte Sereno in the past ten days.
There have been no human cases so far, but because dead birds can be an early warning system, people are encouraged to call the West Nile Hotline at 1-877-WNV-BIRD if they find one.
san jose, monte sereno, los altos, south bay news
- Child thrown from apartment fire in Hayward 54 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 2 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos