South Bay News
Search continues for missing Santa Clara teen
SANTA CLARA, CA (KGO) -- Family and friends are looking for a Santa Clara man last seen in the parking lot at the south end of the Golden Gate Bridge late Saturday afternoon.
19-year-old Jackson Miller left his phone, wallet and iPod in his car. Police reviewed surveillance video tapes of Saturday and said no jump was made.
Miller's family says he has been taking anti depressants and medical marijuana. He took none of this with him, so he would be going through severe withdrawals.
golden gate bridge, missing person, south bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 51 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos