South Bay News
SJ rose garden in the running for national honor
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- A Silicon Valley institution is in the running for a top national honor.
San Jose's Municipal Rose Garden is reportedly among the top three of 130 gardens competing to be named the nation's best.
It has some 4,000 roses and is one of only 15 'All American Rose Selection Test Gardens' in the U.S.
Click here to vote for America's best rose garden. The deadline is midnight.
competition, san jose, silicon valley, south bay news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 7 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 47 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos