South Bay News
Car slams into Los Altos bank
LOS ALTOS, CA (KGO) -- A car slammed into a bank in downtown Los Altos on Friday afternoon.
No one inside the bank was hurt, but the woman who was driving that car hurt her leg and is pretty shaken-up.
Witnesses told police the car came "zooming" down Second Street, blew through a stop sign and landed in the bank.
Investigators are not sure whether the driver had some sort of problem or if there was an issue with the car.
car crash, los altos, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos