South Bay News
Officals warn of attempted rape at Castle Rock State Park
SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS, CA (KGO) -- State park officials have released a sketch of a man suspected in the attempted rape of two hikers at Castle Rock State Park in the Santa Cruz Mountains last week.
The women told investigators the suspect approached them with a gun while they were hiking on the Saratoga Gap trail on July 22.
He is described as Latino, in his 30s-40s, about 5-feet 4-inches tall with a stocky build.
santa cruz mountains, crime, south bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos