South Bay News
22 arrested in drug dealing scheme
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- A crackdown on illegal marijuana sales in Santa Clara County has resulted in nearly two dozen arrests.
Investigators say 22 people were taken in as part of a plain old drug dealing scheme.
Police say they were operating under the guise of a medical marijuana delivery service even advertising online.
They confiscated more than 25 pounds of marijuana, nine weapons and more than 200 pot plants.
pot bust, santa clara county, south bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record 45 min ago
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 44 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday