South Bay News
22 arrested in drug dealing scheme
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- A crackdown on illegal marijuana sales in Santa Clara County has resulted in nearly two dozen arrests.
Investigators say 22 people were taken in as part of a plain old drug dealing scheme.
Police say they were operating under the guise of a medical marijuana delivery service even advertising online.
They confiscated more than 25 pounds of marijuana, nine weapons and more than 200 pot plants.
pot bust, santa clara county, south bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos