South Bay News
22 arrested in drug dealing scheme
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- A crackdown on illegal marijuana sales in Santa Clara County has resulted in nearly two dozen arrests.
Investigators say 22 people were taken in as part of a plain old drug dealing scheme.
Police say they were operating under the guise of a medical marijuana delivery service even advertising online.
They confiscated more than 25 pounds of marijuana, nine weapons and more than 200 pot plants.
pot bust, santa clara county, south bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers 30 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire 6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos