South Bay News
Crane removes unwanted car from backyard
SARATOGA, Calif. (KGO) -- Some amazing work by a crane operator helped remove an unwanted item from the backyard of a Saratoga home.
A Toyota sedan plunged about 600 feet down a hillside coming to rest in an orange tree and a pool. No one was inside the car at the time.
Crews spent Tuesday trying to remove the car, which was a rental, but couldn't, and that's when Saratoga Tree Service came to the rescue.
The orange tree is going to be fine and the rental car agency will be picking up the costs.
saratoga, south bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 51 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
1 min ago