South Bay News
Child care worker in SJ accused of sex abuse
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A child care worker at an elementary school in San Jose is in custody on multiple counts of child sexual abuse.
Police say Keith Woodhouse committed lewd acts with afterschool day care students at Trace Elementary School, where he worked in the child development center.
Investigators are looking for other possible victims and witnesses. Woodhouse has worked with children for more than a decade - including camp counseling, children's ministry, day care and after school activities.
san jose, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case