South Bay News
Child care worker in SJ accused of sex abuse
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A child care worker at an elementary school in San Jose is in custody on multiple counts of child sexual abuse.
Police say Keith Woodhouse committed lewd acts with afterschool day care students at Trace Elementary School, where he worked in the child development center.
Investigators are looking for other possible victims and witnesses. Woodhouse has worked with children for more than a decade - including camp counseling, children's ministry, day care and after school activities.
san jose, south bay news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area 1 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe 47 min ago
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings 3 min ago
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos