South Bay News
San Jose officially 10th largest city in the U.S.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose is now officially the tenth largest city in the United States.
The South Bay's city's population grew enough in the 2010 census to officially make the just released top 10 list.
Our media partner, the Mercury News, points out the city has been ranked tenth by previous population estimates, but the U.S. census count is what makes it official.
san jose, census, south bay news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael 8 min ago
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 4 min ago
- Facebook to join S&P 500 14 min ago
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- Judges extend Calif. deadline for inmate reduction 6 min ago
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago 14 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 3 min ago
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San...
8 min ago