South Bay News
Missing East San Jose boy found safe
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A 3-year-old boy from East San Jose was found safe after he was reported missing on Friday morning.
Phillip Camacho was found with his mother at a nearby Walmart on Story Road. Apparently, there was some miscommunication between the family and the mom.
The kid was last seen playing on his driveway on Flint Creek Way at around 11:30 a.m. while his 14-year-old brother babysat him. Soon after, the dissapeared and that's when the family called the police.
The mother didn't carry a phone with her, or may not have one, so that made the search more complicated as police searched for hours.
missing person, east san jose, south bay news, vic lee
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday