South Bay News
Missing East San Jose boy found safe
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A 3-year-old boy from East San Jose was found safe after he was reported missing on Friday morning.
Phillip Camacho was found with his mother at a nearby Walmart on Story Road. Apparently, there was some miscommunication between the family and the mom.
The kid was last seen playing on his driveway on Flint Creek Way at around 11:30 a.m. while his 14-year-old brother babysat him. Soon after, the dissapeared and that's when the family called the police.
The mother didn't carry a phone with her, or may not have one, so that made the search more complicated as police searched for hours.
missing person, east san jose, south bay news, vic lee
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families 30 min ago
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to...
30 min ago