South Bay News
Shooting in San Jose leaves 1 dead, 3 injured
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Officers are investigating a shooting that left one dead and three injured in San Jose this morning, police said.
Police responded to reports of a disturbance in the 1200 block of Oxton Drive shortly after 3 a.m. and discovered a male victim who had been fatally shot.
The suspects had fled the scene before officers arrived and are still at large, police said.
A short time later, officers received reports that three gunshot victims walked into a hospital. One of the victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The other two victims are being treated and their condition was not immediately known.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to call police at (408) 277-5283 or the anonymous tip line at (408) 947-7867 or http://svcrimestoppers.org/.
This incident marks San Jose's 25th homicide of the year.
san jose, crime, SJPD, south bay news
- 1 dead, 16 injured in East Harlem explosion 2 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos