South Bay News
Crop dusting helicopter crashes in Watsonville
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A crop duster crashed in a Watsonville field on Wednesday morning.
The Bell 47G helicopter was crop dusting when authorities say it clipped a pole and crashed into a field near Highway 129 and Murphys Crossing in Watsonville.
The pilot was not injured, FAA spokesperson Ian Gregor said.
crash, watsonville, south bay news
- Amber Alert issued for child from Long Beach 4 min ago
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd