South Bay News
Gas leak may be responsible for Cupertino fire
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- A leaking gas line may be responsible for a fire in Cupertino Wednesday afternoon.
The fire began around 1:30 p.m. at a home on Blue Jay Drive and Homestead Road.
Santa Clara firefighters called in PG&E crews to cut the gas but utility officials are not yet saying how the gas line broke.
Gas service is now shut off to other neighboring PG&E customers in the area.
cupertino, fire, gas leak, PG&E, south bay news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday