South Bay News
Firefighters contain grass fire in Moraga
MORAGA, Calif. (KGO) -- Firefighters in Moraga have pounced on a grass fire this morning and have quickly smothered the flames.
The 14 acre fire broke out along Bollinger Canyon Road. Fire officials report no homes were threatened and no injuries have been reported. Residents said they had brief power outages right when the fire broke out. Firefighters will stay on the scene for at least a few more hours searching for hot spots.
moraga, fire, south bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday