South Bay News
Protester remains on wall near San Jose City Hall
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police arrested four protesters at the "Occupy" camp near city hall. There have been regular roundups since Friday. Each time, activists are charged with illegal camping.
Meantime, the lone protestor who moved onto a three-story high wall at city hall yesterday - is still there today. He and others say they are being targeted for sanitation problems that are really caused by the homeless.
san jose, protest, occupy wall street, south bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 24 min ago
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman 24 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 25 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 27 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire 24 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 26 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
44 min ago