South Bay News
Three-alarm fire burns four apartments in Cupertino
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- A large apartment fire quickly grew to three alarms in Cupertino Saturday night.
The fire was first reported at an apartment building on Homestead Road around 6:15 p.m. Saturday. Mutual aid was called in from neighboring cities to help battle the blaze.
At least four apartments burned. Firefighters were ordered out of all four units when a portion of the roof collapsed.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
fire, cupertino, south bay news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced 17 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 16 min ago
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela 36 min ago
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos