South Bay News
Three-alarm fire burns four apartments in Cupertino
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- A large apartment fire quickly grew to three alarms in Cupertino Saturday night.
The fire was first reported at an apartment building on Homestead Road around 6:15 p.m. Saturday. Mutual aid was called in from neighboring cities to help battle the blaze.
At least four apartments burned. Firefighters were ordered out of all four units when a portion of the roof collapsed.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
fire, cupertino, south bay news
- Man killed after metal pipe crashes into car on I-580
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town 22 min ago
- Passenger vehicles face surprise inspections at SFO
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 9 min ago
- 49ers fear Michael Crabtree has torn Achilles
- IRS official Lois Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel
- Snacking deputy's crash costs Santa Clara Co. $5M
- Arias jury deadlocked but must keep deliberating 21 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Harvey Milk events; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos