South Bay News
Alaska Airlines flight makes emergency landing
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Alaska Airlines flight made an emergency landing Monday afternoon just after taking off from Mineta San Jose International Airport.
The plane, with 179 passengers on board, had taken off for Seattle and turned around after it had trouble gaining altitude.
The plane landed safely.
mineta san jose international airport, san jose, emergency landing, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos