South Bay News
2 More mountain lion sightings in Santa Cruz
SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS (KGO) -- You can add another two cougars to this week's rash of mountain lion sightings in the Bay Area.
This pair tripped a surveillance camera Monday night, at the top of Mt. Umunhum -- the tallest peak in the Santa Cruz Mountains. They meandered back into the woods.
There was a cougar sighting in the same vicinity Wednesday night and that follows two mountain lion sightings on Tuesday. One was spotted when a German shepherd treed a big cat in Los Altos and the other cougar was reported Tuesday night in San Mateo.
mountain lion sighting, animal, santa cruz mountains, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos