South Bay News
Santa Cruz police make arrest in car vandalisms
Santa Cruz police have made an arrest in a case of vandalism that targeted about 50 vehicles last summer.
Daniel O'Reilly faces felony vandalism charges. Police believe he slashed dozens of tires and painted swastikas on at least three cars. The crime happened July of last year on the western side of the city mostly in and around the Almar Avenue area. Police arrested O'Reilly after testing DNA samples obtained at the scene.
santa cruz, crime, south bay news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 11 min ago
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident 40 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla....
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos