South Bay News
Experts say SJ falcon love triangle a good thing
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Biologists are chirping about the recent soap drama surrounding the falcon love triangle in San Jose between Clara, Fernando and Esteban.
They say it's a really good sign for the health of the species that a male peregrine falcon chased off a rival fighting over the affections of the female feathered resident atop San Jose City Hall.
Clara has laid four eggs, which could hatch in a couple of weeks.
Biologists say Fernando chasing off Estefan is a sign of the greatest peregrine falcon comeback in Bay Area history.
san jose, animal, south bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos