South Bay News
$10,000 reward offered in Sierra LaMar case
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the safe return of missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar.
Volunteers spent Saturday searching for the 15-year old girl in and around the Morgan Hill area. San Francisco 49ers Alex Smith and Joe Staley took part in the search.
Sierra's family announced the reward Saturday and said it was made possible through donations.
"We want someone to come forward without this, but whatever we can do to get some kind of clue or tip that will lead us to Sierra, that's what we're after," Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said.
The LaMar family continues to hope that an army of lawmen and volunteer searchers will find a lead that brings Sierra back to them
Sierra was last seen March 16 leaving for school. Investigators are looking into several leads in the case.
missing person, santa clara county, morgan hill, sierra lamar, south bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos