South Bay News
Baby owls reunited with mom after nest breaks
A couple of lost baby owls are back with their mom in Milpitas.
The two-week old owlets were found at the bottom of a eucalyptus tree Thursday night after their nest had broken apart.
The organization Wild Rescue made the nest stronger by using a laundry basket. On Friday, while mom looked on, the babies were brought out and up.
animal, milpitas, south bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos