South Bay News
Man fatally shot, another assaulted in San Jose
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- A man has died after a shooting in San Jose Wednesday night, and a second victim was found assaulted in the same location, police said.
Police responded to the shooting in the 1000 block of Walnut Woods Drive at 8:21 p.m.
The two men were found there and transported to a hospital to be treated for their injuries. The gunshot victim died a few hours later assault victim is expected to survive.
Police have not identified a motive for the incident. No arrests have been made and no suspect information was immediately available.
Anyone with information about this incident has been asked to contact San Jose police at (408) 277-8900.
Bay City News has contributed to this report
san jose, SJPD, crime, south bay news, amy hollyfield
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 9 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
5 min ago