South Bay News
Sierra LaMar volunteers not giving up hope
Volunteers conducted a day-long search for missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar Saturday.
It's been 11 weeks since LaMar disappeared while heading to school.
On May 21, police arrested Antolin Garcia Torres, of Morgan Hill, on suspicion of murder and kidnapping in connection with LaMar's disappearance.
Still, her family and friends have not lost hope of finding her alive. They continue to raise money to conduct weekly searches.
The Santa Clara County dive teams said they will wrap up an ongoing search of Uvas Reservior on Tuesday.
missing person, santa clara county, morgan hill, sierra lamar, crime, murder, south bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 49 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday