South Bay News
San Jose man convicted of child porn
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A discovery by a horrified mother led investigators to a San Jose man who has been convicted for child pornography and molesting children.
John Zeno Moore is an IT consultant in the Silicon Valley. Investigators found more than 300 child pornography videos and stills on his computer, including one of a 2-year-old.
They say Moore had rigged his home with hidden cameras. Police were first tipped off after a mother with two daughters subleased a room in the home and discovered the cameras.
Moore faces more than 180 years in prison when he is sentenced next month.
children, crime, sex crimes, south bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday