South Bay News
San Jose man convicted of child porn
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A discovery by a horrified mother led investigators to a San Jose man who has been convicted for child pornography and molesting children.
John Zeno Moore is an IT consultant in the Silicon Valley. Investigators found more than 300 child pornography videos and stills on his computer, including one of a 2-year-old.
They say Moore had rigged his home with hidden cameras. Police were first tipped off after a mother with two daughters subleased a room in the home and discovered the cameras.
Moore faces more than 180 years in prison when he is sentenced next month.
children, crime, sex crimes, south bay news
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado 41 min ago
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes 5 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area 52 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday