South Bay News
Evacuation order lifted after gas leak in San Jose
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- An evacuation in San Jose has ended and a shelter-in-place order was lifted following a gas leak at an apartment building.
The leak was caused by a car accident around 1:30 this morning. A driver ran into a bank of gas meters at an apartment building on Branham Lane and Battle Dance Drive. PG&E crews had to dig into the ground to shut off the gas.
san jose, PG&E, gas leak, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case