South Bay News
Evacuation order lifted after gas leak in San Jose
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- An evacuation in San Jose has ended and a shelter-in-place order was lifted following a gas leak at an apartment building.
The leak was caused by a car accident around 1:30 this morning. A driver ran into a bank of gas meters at an apartment building on Branham Lane and Battle Dance Drive. PG&E crews had to dig into the ground to shut off the gas.
san jose, PG&E, gas leak, south bay news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 21 min ago
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael 14 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 26 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San...
14 min ago