South Bay News
Police dog goes missing in Roseville
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- Santa Clara police hope one of their police dogs will come home after being startled by Fourth of July fireworks.
Five-year-old Ivo lives at the home of his human partner in Roseville. The 72-pound German shepherd jumped over a backyard fence after his partner let him out for a few minutes Wednesday night. The sound of fireworks appears to have startled him.
Santa Clara and Roseville police officers both spent Thursday searching for Ivo.
Police want anyone who sees the dog to call them and keep an eye on him until officers arrive.
animal, animals in peril, santa clara, 4th of july, south bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 1 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 12 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 25 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
10 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos