South Bay News
Police detain home invasion suspects in Sunnyvale
SUNNYVALE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police have detained two home invasion burglary suspects in Sunnyvale.
One suspect was detained after police arrived at the scene. The other suspect was detained after a search. A resident on the 100 block of Waverly called police after she noticed a broken fence on her property. K9 units were able to locate the suspect and medical assistance was called soon after.
Police said there has been a string of burglaries in the area lately, but they did not say if this was related.
sunnyvale, crime, south bay news
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party 27 min ago
- Juvenile bicyclist killed in collision in San Jose 49 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos