South Bay News
Two abandoned horses resuced in Morgan Hill
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- Two malnourished horses abandoned on a roadway in Morgan Hill have been rescued.
The horses were discovered last Friday on Murphy Avenue. Both mares were so dehydrated, they drank 20 gallons of water when they were rescued.
Those horses are now being cared for by the owner of DreamPower Horsemanship, a non-profit program that uses horses for therapeutic activities. They will recuperate at the owner's ranch before being adopted out.
animal, animals in peril, morgan hill, south bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos