South Bay News
Two abandoned horses resuced in Morgan Hill
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- Two malnourished horses abandoned on a roadway in Morgan Hill have been rescued.
The horses were discovered last Friday on Murphy Avenue. Both mares were so dehydrated, they drank 20 gallons of water when they were rescued.
Those horses are now being cared for by the owner of DreamPower Horsemanship, a non-profit program that uses horses for therapeutic activities. They will recuperate at the owner's ranch before being adopted out.
animal, animals in peril, morgan hill, south bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos