South Bay News
Nearly 1,000 Gilroy Garlic Festival tickets stolen
GILROY, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are investigating the theft of nearly 1,000 tickets to this weekend's Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Investigators say about $12,500 worth of tickets were stolen from the Garlic Festival association office between June 5 and July 2. Some of those tickets were sold online. They will not be honored at the event. Officials say there are label numbers on the tickets and they know which ones were stolen. About half of them are adult tickets, the other half for children and senior admission.
gilroy, south bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 40 min ago
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman 40 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 41 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 43 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire 40 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 42 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...