South Bay News
Man killed in downtown SJ stabbing
SAN JOSE -- A man was killed in a stabbing in downtown San Jose Wednesday night, according to police.
Officers responded to the corner of East St. John Street at North Second Street at 8:38 p.m. and found the man suffering from at least one stab wound.
Paramedics performed life-saving measures on the victim and he was transported to a hospital by ambulance but succumbed to his injuries at 9:10 p.m.
Police have not determined the motive for the stabbing and have not identified any suspects.
The victim's identity has been withheld pending notification of his next of kin.
crime, san jose, south bay news
- Boy's body found at the bottom of a canal in Antioch 53 min ago
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 23 min ago
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF 29 min ago
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued 5 min ago
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- Missing elderly Palo Alto woman with Alzheimer's found 35 min ago
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
23 min ago
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T...
29 min ago