South Bay News
Toxicology report: Dog treats not linked to dog's death
Morgan Hill, Calif. (KGO) -- An FDA toxicology report on a Morgan Hill dog is inconclusive.
In late May, ABC7 News reported that Rachel Chamber's claimed that her dog Cali died after eating Milo's kitchen dog treats, which are made in China.In a letter sent yesterday to the FDA, Senator Barbara Boxer wrote, "I urge you to continue dedicating the necessary resources to find the source of the contamination." Congressman Jerry Mcnerney also wrote, "The agency should make additional efforts to inform consumers about the potential dangers of these products." Del Monte Corporation, which owns the treats, says tests have found no connection between the treats and illness.
morgan hill, south bay news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday