South Bay News
Sierra LaMar volunteers have booth outside garlic festival
GILROY, Calif. (KGO) -- The effort to find missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar of Morgan Hill now includes the Gilroy Garlic Festival, but not in the way volunteers wanted.
Volunteers had to settle for a booth outside the festival to pass out flyers and information.
Festival organizers say booths inside have been booked since March. Sierra has been missing since mid-March.
The man charged in her murder has a plea hearing scheduled for Tuesday.
gilroy, sierra lamar, missing person, south bay news
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose 7 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 1 min ago
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday