South Bay News
Sierra LaMar volunteers have booth outside garlic festival
GILROY, Calif. (KGO) -- The effort to find missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar of Morgan Hill now includes the Gilroy Garlic Festival, but not in the way volunteers wanted.
Volunteers had to settle for a booth outside the festival to pass out flyers and information.
Festival organizers say booths inside have been booked since March. Sierra has been missing since mid-March.
The man charged in her murder has a plea hearing scheduled for Tuesday.
gilroy, sierra lamar, missing person, south bay news
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party 16 min ago
- Juvenile bicyclist killed in collision in San Jose 38 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos