South Bay News
Winning lotto ticket sold in Fremont
FREMONT (KGO) -- This could be your lucky day, if you bought a lottery ticket at a certain store in Fremont. So far, nobody has come forward to redeem a $52 million winning Mega Millions lottery ticket.
The ticket was sold at the Kwik Stop on Walnut Avenue. It matched all five numbers, plus the mega number in Friday night's drawing. The winner has 180 days to claim their $52 million jackpot.
For the record, the winning numbers are 2, 3, 4, 8, 42 and the mega number is 26.
lottery, fremont, south bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 42 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
40 min ago