South Bay News
Solyndra to repay creditors
FREMONT (KGO) -- Solyndra has filed its plan for repaying its creditors.
The Fremont-based solar panel maker defaulted on a half-billion dollar federal loan last September and declared bankruptcy. It triggered an FBI investigation and sharp criticism of the White House for approving the loan.
The Chapter 11 filing will place Solyndra's assets in a trust fund that will oversee their distribution.
solyndra, solar energy, fremont, barack obama, bankruptcy, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Sex trafficking case investigated in Berkeley
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos