South Bay News
Solyndra to repay creditors
FREMONT (KGO) -- Solyndra has filed its plan for repaying its creditors.
The Fremont-based solar panel maker defaulted on a half-billion dollar federal loan last September and declared bankruptcy. It triggered an FBI investigation and sharp criticism of the White House for approving the loan.
The Chapter 11 filing will place Solyndra's assets in a trust fund that will oversee their distribution.
solyndra, solar energy, fremont, barack obama, bankruptcy, south bay news
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California 47 min ago
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers 46 min ago
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- SF police ask for help in solving 2012 B2B homicide
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Shooting in Oakland kills 1, injures another
- Crews battle fire at inner Mission apartment building
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos