South Bay News
Police investigating stabbing in St. James Park
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a stabbing that occurred at St. James Park Tuesday afternoon.
Police responded to reports of a stabbing in the park 2:29 p.m. and found a man with a non life-threatening stab wound.
The victim is being treated at a hospital.
Police said they arrested a woman on suspicion of the stabbing, but the motive remains under investigation.
san jose, crime, south bay news
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville 46 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions 1 min ago
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad 31 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend 42 min ago
- BART board votes to relax rush hour bike ban
- Man exposes himself outside of hospital in SF
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction 56 min ago
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF 6 min ago
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: Bicyclist killed in SF; Body in canal ID'd
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- This week's Perfect pet 'Francis'
20 min ago