South Bay News
Volunteers holding another search for Sierra LaMar
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Volunteers are holding another search Wednesday in Morgan Hill for missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.
LaMar disappeared on March 16 on her way to her school bus stop outside of Morgan Hill. Her body has not been found. Antolin Garcia Torres, the man accused of killing her, was recently appointed a new attorney. On Tuesday, about a dozen friends and supporters of the LaMar family showed up at the San Jose courthouse for a hearing.
Many of them have been involved in the search for the missing 15-year-old.
sierra lamar, crime, murder, missing person, morgan hill, san jose, south bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 57 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
55 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
2 min ago