South Bay News
Volunteers holding another search for Sierra LaMar
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Volunteers are holding another search Wednesday in Morgan Hill for missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.
LaMar disappeared on March 16 on her way to her school bus stop outside of Morgan Hill. Her body has not been found. Antolin Garcia Torres, the man accused of killing her, was recently appointed a new attorney. On Tuesday, about a dozen friends and supporters of the LaMar family showed up at the San Jose courthouse for a hearing.
Many of them have been involved in the search for the missing 15-year-old.
sierra lamar, crime, murder, missing person, morgan hill, san jose, south bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 52 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday 41 min ago
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
43 min ago