South Bay News
Volunteers holding another search for Sierra LaMar
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Volunteers are holding another search Wednesday in Morgan Hill for missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.
LaMar disappeared on March 16 on her way to her school bus stop outside of Morgan Hill. Her body has not been found. Antolin Garcia Torres, the man accused of killing her, was recently appointed a new attorney. On Tuesday, about a dozen friends and supporters of the LaMar family showed up at the San Jose courthouse for a hearing.
Many of them have been involved in the search for the missing 15-year-old.
sierra lamar, crime, murder, missing person, morgan hill, san jose, south bay news
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 51
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Vallejo fire leaves one person hospitalized
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday