South Bay News
Two injured in SJ shooting
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose police are looking for the people behind an apparent gang-related shooting that wounded two people.
Police say it happened just before 8:30 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of South White Road in East San Jose. The victims -- one adult male and one juvenile -- suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call San Jose police.
san jose, shooting, gang violence, south bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 28 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 8 min ago
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case